Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lots o' meetings today...

on top of my regular routine, hence the blogging has been light. The busy day started early as I presented a guest lecture in ENVS 100 on the Rathdrum Prairie - Spokane Valley aquifer, summarizing the state of our understanding of this important regional groundwater resource.

I called a meeting with the environmental science faculty later in the day to discuss the program status, revisions to the degree, development of new courses and a new minor. In a few moments I'm off to the chairs/directors meeting with the dean of the College of Science, Health and Engineering to deal with the pressing issue of budget reductions.

Blech. This administrative bit is certainly not why I became a professor.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing you even have time to blog, blog, blah, blah, blog....

    ReplyDelete