Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Arriving in the mail...

today is this Oregon Scientific ATC2K Waterproof Action Cam, a gift from the Bu bro. Seems pretty well made, but I'll have to wait to fiddle with it until after I return from my field trip next week.

Thanks, bro.

UPDATE: I've given this some further thought. I could strap this thing to my head as I give a lecture next quarter in my geohazards class. It would be my POV as I engage in the lecture: the professor-cam is born. I may very well do this.

2 comments:

  1. Water-proof helmet cam? The fun sounds endless...

    -Budge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, looks like another gidgy to add to my gadgets. For $110 it is worth trying. I'll probably need more than 2GBs to capture-vid plate tectonics though...

    Mike Toma - MT - (empty)

    ReplyDelete