Saturday, January 17, 2009

I have a goal...

of driving a Zamboni sometime this year.

During the holidays I was challenged by a good friend [JR in CV, UT] to live one of my dreams this year. I confessed that I had always wanted to drive a Zamboni (who doesn't?) Upon returning to the university I realized that, during lunch one day at The Roost in the new recreation building, we have a brand spankin' new ice rink on campus.

Perhaps realizing this dream is closer than I thought. Certainly something can be arranged. I will keep you posted on my progress, and hopefully provide pictures, too.

1 comment:

  1. Glad JR could get you thinking about how to actually acomplish this goal. Maybe you can time your Zamboni time right before the ladies' figure skating practice, so they can be duly impressed with your driving skills!

    ReplyDelete