Friday, March 11, 2011

Media alert...

I'm just getting back from Spokane where I taped interviews for all three local network affiliates: KXLY, KREM and KHQ6. Who knows how they'll slice and dice my juicy sound bites, but we'll see. Segments should air on broadcasts this evening.

I hope I look sufficiently unkempt and grizzled to be a credible geologist.

UPDATE: I'll also appear live tomorrow morning, from 9:30-10 am, on KHQ.

THE LATEST IN SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION:

Here's a snippet that aired on KREM at 5.

Here's the bit that aired at 6 on KHQ6.

And this aired at 6 on KXLY:


NOTE: Be patient for the videos to load, and they are often preceded by an advertisement, sometimes with no visible video.

2 comments:

  1. Aren't you glad you learned "geologic arm waving" in college, so you could easily explain subducting plates to the interviewer?

    ReplyDelete