Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Our arrival in Castle Valley...

for the holidays was rewarded with this rich sunset on Monday evening (click to enlarge). But the real fun began the following day when Rachel and I introduced Helen to the red rock environment as we set off on an intrepid exploration of the Fisher Towers area:
 
Stay tuned as I chronicle our experiences during desert doggie boot camp as we shape Helen into a slick rock-climbing, trail-walking, stream-leaping, canyon explorer in the days ahead. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love it! Looks like sweet Helen is doing wonderfully in the red rock. Does she like the water? If so, African American Bill Canyon might be a fun one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I dare try this with our pooch? I am very envious of Helen's off-leash accomplishments.

    ReplyDelete